All correspondence is strictly confidential.
JUST FOR CEOs
TEC Canada’s CEO confidential sessions are by invitation and are coordinated and managed by Joe Gillivan. They comprise monthly peer advisory groups, one-to-one coaching, expert speakers, fast-paced learning and a global network. Added together, they provide a lasting impact not just on your business acumen, but on your life.
Your ability to deal with change will accelerate and your decision-making will become more decisive. You’ll become a better leader.
If invited to join one of the TEC CEO groups, you will be provided with the following benefits and opportunities:
- Eight workshops with subject matter experts from across North America, covering a full spectrum of business issues and personal development topics
- Round table discussions focusing on personal, professional and business goals and challenges
- 12 one-on-one executive coaching sessions per year
- Access to Joe Gillivan throughout each month by phone
- Online access to a vast collection of MBA-caliber material
- A gateway to a vibrant international community of passionate business leaders through TEC Canada’s affiliation with Vistage, a world-wide network of 45,000 members.
Please note that Serviam and TEC coaching sessions (one-on-one or group) are always kept confidential and never shared, under any circumstance.
JUST FOR EXECUTIVES
TEC Key Executive members are geared to Vice-Presidents, C-suite Executives and Directors who hunger for professional and personal growth.
JUST FOR EMERGING LEADERS
Recognized by their organization as its next generation of business and community leaders, TEC Inside provides these up and comers round table sessions that will foster their professional and personal growth.